Monday, May 28, 2018

After Everest summit , thank you note

journey to summit from home normally much further and longer than journey to home from summit. i reached my home in kathmandu about two hours before. how quickly i back home from.summit. its all like only possible in dream.

i would like to thank you all my friends for your wish, support and goodwill. where i am now and what i am doing now and also what i am achieving now. All are possible by you friend,s support , goodwill and good wish. what i have earn in my last 15+ years trekking life are friends.

friends are happiness for me
Happiness is life for me
friends are colors of life
you each have given me one colors
i have painted it in my spirit
so my spirit is very colorful now
i move around the himalaya with this spirit
show the  himalaya to the world
spread the colors of happiness around
i live happy
i send peace and happiness to all colorful spirit
so friend,s are above all for me
what i am deserving now all are from you

thank you all my friends once again. Below picture was taken on the to of the Everest with my first Nepali poetry book "MACHHAPUCHHRE NANI ".
i took this picture from camera screen.
#nepal #poem #poetryBookOnSummit
#everestclimb #RameshOnTopOfTheWorld

No comments:

Post a Comment