Monday, May 28, 2018

I am a simple Himalayan being

i am  a simple Himalayan being
i live in Himalaya
i move this Hill to that hill everyday
every hills are my home in reality

i climb to one hill
sun comes and say good morning
let wake up all the mountaineers with it's light
spread mountaineers all around the Hill

sun light , snow bright
body tired, heart happy
steps are so heavy, mind are so light
wish and will so strong

sun moves with me all day
i move one hill to another hill
sun says good night leaving the darkness
tired soul leaves the earth for a while

my soul back to earth in mid night
i closed my eyes in darkness
i think, i open my eyes in darkness too
but it's not true, my home's (Hills) are shining

what a alchemist home i have
down to home white cloud sea
above the home shining starry umbrella
my home, my dream and life

a place beautiful than dream
a home higher than hope
a life further than anywhere
that's the Himalayan life

Pure iDiot

#Nepal #MeraPeak #Climbing

No comments:

Post a Comment