Monday, May 28, 2018

Thousands thought come in my mind

when sun goes down
thousands thought come in mind
they push me thousands mile far sometime
they pull me thousands mile close sometime

every night moon is looking at me gently
every night stars are calling to me romantically
that looking and that calling
i feeling great fortunately

my imagination , their temptation
my emptiness, their happiness
my wishes, their willingness
roaming here, there and Everywhere

when i am visible , they are abstract
when they are abstract, i am visible
visible is reality, abstract is imagination
imagination is happiness, reality is hard/tough 

my mind is imagination
my leg is reality
my eyes is power
my heart beat is life

yes, i can't reach there where my mind can reach
yes, i can only reach there where my leg stop
yes, i can't reach there where my eyes shows
yes, i can live here till my heart beat

the light you see
it will off one day
the darkness you feel
it will fly away one day

simply keep moving for light
simply slip many time on darkness
once you up from the place
your light never off  and no one can off it

#Nepal #MeraPeak #Climb #PureiDiot

No comments:

Post a Comment