Monday, May 28, 2018

See this photo, so beautiful

see this photo
so beautiful, so amazing
see that photo
so beautiful, so amazing

see this Himalaya
so peaceful, so silent
see that Himalaya
so charming, so fascinating

my mind dreams
my heart desires
my soul fly
my pocket stops my leg

already past few years
dreaming this and that
pocket never empty nor full
my poor legs, feel so fool

once we dream
it appears so colorful
it paints charming thought in your heart and mind
happiness flow all around our body

the dream is so powerful
the dream is so colorful
the dream is so charming
the dream is so meaningful

indeed life is just a dream farm
we plant the dreams
we grow the dreams
we harvest the dreams

everything so nice and beautiful when it plants
everything still nice when it grows
everything you plant, may not harvest every year
dream is just a desire, hard to open the fire

dreams are so colorful in imagine
live the real life in black and white is reality
once you reach the summit, your reality begin
you will realize how beautiful the black and white life is

Note: Photo took during the Everest base camp trek Nepal

No comments:

Post a Comment