Monday, May 28, 2018

I climb high, Happiness goes higher

I climb high
happiness goes higher
i go more higher
happiness goes more more higher

i sweat with the loads
happiness more clearer and pure
i feel tired with endless steps
happiness got drink with joy

what the life is this ?
i am carrying loads
feeling like i am carrying happiness
moving on happy path

thin thin air
big big bag
bigger mountains
thirsty soul

life looks in hell
heart feel utmost joy
eyes don't want to close
mind doesn't want to back

when i am in high land
i inhale happiness
i exhale happiness
i breathe happiness every time

my soul float on  happiness in high
my soul swing on happiness in high
my soul fly on happiness in high
this is the perfect feeling of my life

#Nepal #MeraPeak #Climbing

Pure iDiot

No comments:

Post a Comment