Monday, May 28, 2018

I can't stop my leg to stop the nature

Everyday i move
sun moving with me
cattle are grazing
river is in motion
birds are on emotions
trees are standing
it's so bright in reality
but it's so dark in inner feeling
sometime look brighter in surface
but wisdom is dark
we feel like we can see all
but indeed nothing are visible
 

Every night i wake up
moon are singing
stars are dancing
rivers are flowing
winds are blowing
birds are sleeping
its so dark in sight
its so bright is in feeling
its enlighten feeling
it's enlighten moments
it's a enlighten world
its a enlighten life

once i know this
i can't stop my leg to move to nature
i can't stop my mind to think of nature
i can't stop my feeling to nature

i was born in nature '
i grew in nature
i work in nature
i am sure, die in nature too

i am a product of nature
no matter accept or not
it's the reality
i will disappear in nature, its the truth

the river i walk along
always flow the happiness
the wind i breathe
always blow the silence into me

i read the nature
i study the nature
i explore the nature
i adventure in nature

#PureiDiot

#Nepal #Nature #adventure Pure iDiot

No comments:

Post a Comment