Monday, May 28, 2018

See the twin peak secretly

stand somewhere secretly
feel something sacred
see a twin peak in front
observe it's curve

how well it formed
how good it looked
how fascinating it is
how desirable it is

my eyes doesn't want to close
my leg doesn't want to stop
my mind is full of desire
my heart is in full of fire

down to the twin peak
there are glaciers
there are crevasses
there is lake

most of the time lake remain frozen
sometime lake become semi frozen
sometime lake is full of water
sometime flow out water and form a river too

my desire to summit twin peak
my dream to summit twin peak
always on fire from my inner soul
life goes on , moments coming on

snowy snowy season
mountain loses it's curve
lake loses it's existence
glacier come down to touch the lake

the twin peak curve covered by snow
the lake surface covered by snow
these surface looked so so romantic
all the romance seed  buried inside

#PureiDiot #Nepal #Mountain #Adventure #Himalayas

No comments:

Post a Comment