Friday, January 18, 2019

I am a lost soul

I am a lost soul
i move more far
i wish to see more far
i wish to be more far too

my eyes just can see littler further
my legs only can move little further
but i even don't know how far my imagination can go
i even can't feel how high is my desire

i run, one uphill and downhill can bother my speed
i walk, one river or cliff stop my journey
but who dare to bother and stop my imagination
that's why imagination is powerful than knowledge

known to unknown, unknown to known
wisdom to knowledge, knowledge to wisdom
practice the simplicity, practice the reality
these are the journey to salvation

once i lost somewhere
i use my wisdom to over come
i use my knowledge to over come
then, i know who am i , what i can do

the person who never lost in life
just like a crow, lost in the clouds
neither know any wisdom or knowledge
just keep teaching and teaching without knowing

there is wall in life
neither our eyes can see about it
neither our heart can feel about it
neither our mind can think about it 

so go and lost where nobody can find you
used your own knowledge and wisdom to over come from there
if you can't get, forget the life. write RIP and disappear
if you back, you will back with forming your own universe

  #Nepal #Everest #trek
#PureiDiot #Journey

No comments:

Post a Comment