Friday, January 18, 2019

Ten years before

Ten years before
Look at me
Look at my life
look at my motion and mood
look at my smile

I had good health
I had good play ground
I had good climate
I had my own world
where happiness roaming around

Ten years later
Look at me
Look at my life
Look at my motion and mood
look at my sadness

Neither I have nice heath
Nor I have good climate
Where is my clean air
where is my crystal snow layer
where is my bed and blankets

What I did to you
why you ruined my world
Why you pollute my air
why you heat my earth
why you are do cruel

you are so poor soul
even you look cool
you are so fool being
Even you are still living
I just can say RIP to your innovation/imagination

you wish RIP to me
don't come to see me
Stop entertaining with my pain
You are so insane
RIP to all you human Being

Note: photo find/saw in instragram
#saveEarth #saveOurPlanet #keepEarthGreen
#StopCO2
#PureiDiot

No comments:

Post a Comment