Friday, January 18, 2019

some dreams are seen by eyes

some dreams are seen by eyes
some dreams are felt by heart
some dreams are thought by mind
some dreams are listened from others

the more i get older
my eyes go more further
my heart feels more deeper
my mind confused often than needed

sometime i swing in the dream of eyes
i forget the mind and heart
sometime i sink in the dream of heart
i forgot the eyes and mind
sometime i fly in the dream of mind
i forgot the heart and eyes

there is another dreams too
it's night dreams, every night comes and goes
i never count them as a dream
i take it as a regular motion of life

i try to move
sometime stops by eye's dream
sometime stops by heart's dream
sometime stops by mind's dream

life is just the web of dreams
i  keep webbing
i lost somewhere in web
i back to center, still can't find the way

when i sink in heart's web
i forgot the wave of mind and eyes
when i lost in mind's web
i forgot the wave of heart and eyes
when i flow on eye's web
i forgot the wave of mind and heart

once i can control my eyes
once i can control my mind
once i can control my heart
then i can discover my inner wishes
then i can explore my inner wills
then i can plan the seed into silence into me

once silence tree grow in me
i breeze and breathe happiness and peace
i feel peace and happy from inside
Then i live being me, just being me

#Nepal #LangtangTrek
#JourneyofLife
#PureiDiot #adventure

No comments:

Post a Comment