Friday, January 18, 2019

When I sink in silent

when i sink in silent
my eyes stop blink
my mind goes to blank
my heart recycled it's artery and vein

virtual being marched here and there
seeking the colors of joy and perfection
spiritual being sit in one place in silent
seeking the charm and reality of emptiness 

to know, to realize
how beautiful the silence is
you have to practice yourself
just throw the stone in tide
you will feel nothing
you will see nothing

once you sink into the silence 
you will find so many inner path
whatever path you walk
you will reach the destination
destination is inside you
once, you realize it, you will be happy

when i sink in silent
my inner sense travel my every cells
check their wish and will
check their pain and gain

once my sense back from inner body travel
sense wrote the book of inner consciousness
that book will send to axis of universe through inner connection
where everything will be healed and resend the book of emptiness

when i read the book of emptiness
my all the sense will be empty immediately
then' i live in state of emptiness
where nothing and no one can bother you

#Nepal #spiritualKingdom
#kathmandu #spiritualCapital
#pureiDiot #JourneyToEmptiness

No comments:

Post a Comment