Friday, January 18, 2019

I rush for life every second

I rush for life every second
Here there and Everywhere
I find the life different every steps
No matter how far or close
No matter how fast or slow
no matter how dark or light
it keep roaming and roaming
never stop till the end of breath

I check the life in water
I see the reflection of life
I check the life in sun
I see the shadows of life
I check the life in mirror
I see the picture of life
I check the life in fire
I see the ashes of life

life is just a dream
it shows up here and disappears there
life is a mirage
it shows hope but once u reach there disappears
Life is a pure motion
it keeps you moving and shows you diffetent horizon
life is just a little smoke and little dust
it merged you in earth at the end, this is the truth

#Nepal #AnnapurnaCircuit #Trek
#pureiDiot #Journey

No comments:

Post a Comment