Friday, January 18, 2019

you talk I listen You

you talk I listen You
You silent, I read you
you smile, I feel you
You move, I feel motion

The more near you come
I forget my presence
the more far you go
I miss your presence

Your talk, echo my mind
your silence, cover my soul
your smile, dance in my eyes
your peaceful motion, flow in my heart

I feel there is no distance
just a little dream
Just a little imagination
Just a little motion

once you presence
I feel I am lighter than light
I feel I am brighter than sun
I feel I am in motionless motion

Yes, you are my starry starry soul
neither night nor day
Neither you are so closed nor far
you shine always in my heart and mind

Nobody knows how much you flow in my heart
Nobody knows how mych you blow in my mind
Nobody knows how much you silent my soul
Nobody knows how much you presence in my feeling

#Jomsom #NightSky
#AnnapurnaCircuitTrek
#Nepal #HimalayaTrek
#PureiDiot #Journey

No comments:

Post a Comment