Monday, December 2, 2019

Everybody sayv

everybody say 
This is my dream 
That is my dream 
What is dream indeed 

Is happiness a dream? 
Is smile a dream? 
Is summit mountain a dream? 
Go to the place where others have been 
Is this a real dream? 

I have listens about thousand,s dream 
I probably been hundreds of that dream 
I probably experience hundreds of that dream 
But why i still didn't feel its a real dream 

I am still wondering for 
what is a dream indeed ? 
How does it look like ? 
How is the shape of dream? 
Where and how can i meet the dream ? 

Forget the tear 
Forget the fear 
forget the happiness and sadness 
forget the tomorrow and day after tomorrow
delete the yesterday and day before yesterday 

What is remaining now 
Just today , just today 
neither we could stop yesterday 
nor We could jump to tomorrow
so Today is the reality 
today is the real dream 

No matter what i am doing 
no matter what i am feeling 
I am living in dream 
I am breathing in dream 
this is a real dream and its Today 

#HimlungHimal #Basecamp 
#Nepal #Mountain #Climb 
#pureuDiot

No comments:

Post a Comment