Monday, December 2, 2019

i really don't care


hey hey hey 
where are you ? 
how far are you? 
i wanna meet you now

i really don't care 
how far is your summit 
how high is your summit 
how is the way to summit 
i just wanna meet you now now now 

i can't even wait a second 
i wanna meet you now now now 
i wanna stand on your summit with you 
i wanna feel your charm and silent 

you are the my world 
i want to roam in you 
i want to rest in you 
i want to lost in you 

i found the my life in your dreams 
i found the my happiness in your smile 
i found my motion in your mind 
i find my silent in your heart 

hey hey hey my world 
come more and more closer 
let me hold and fold 
there is nothing gold, you are my world 
there is nothing bigger and better than you 

hey hey hey come close and close 
push to me up up to the summit 
lets have rock and roll moments on top 
stopping our motion, stopping our breathing 
just you and me , me and you, it's our desire  

#HimlungHimal #Camp1 
#HimlungClimbing 
#ClimbHimlungHimal 
#Nepal #Annapurna #Trek 
#NarphuValley 
#PureiDiot

No comments:

Post a Comment