Friday, May 15, 2020

covid -19

Sometime i wake up 
but Sun did not show up in horizen 
Moon didn't disappear from horizen 
I have no idea why i wake up 

I think this is not my fault 
Nature and all creature must follow me
i am the supreme power
Nothing and noone can beat me 
I can create a new earth 
In case, if unsuccess 
i can kill all of you 
This is also a kind of new earth for me 

Turn your head to sky 
More than you can view are mine 
More than you can imagine are mine 
Everything i can control & all are mine 

Anybody who dare to raise the finger to me 
ask them to dig their grave first 
I don't want to pay money to dig their grave
i will pave the road and drive my car over their grave 

Tell this news to world 
Tell this to all animals
Tell this to all water, stone, soil 
Tell this to all plants and seed 
Everything belongs to me 
everything is me and me is everything 
I have the master key of everything 
I can lock down whole system here 

One day covid19 read this poem 
wonder who is such a shit 
Imediately he telephone to poet and ask 
Who is such a shit, i wanna meet 

Poet was shocked 
he knows, even he couldn't breathe without his permission
he silent for a while 
He doesnt know what to answer 

Covid19 louder his voice and ask again 
Are you still alive? Are you still there? 
Yes ! Yes !! I am here 
Why don't you anwer my question? 
I am reading my poem again to know your anwer 
ok, Tell me your answer now 
That shit is me , this all happen coz of my mental problem
Covid19 was shocked when he listened it 

Covid19 was mad for a while 
He took his charter flight to earth 
He never been here 
so he doesn't know where to land 

His flight marked a several round in earth 
He saw earth is over crowded 
All the animal, water, plants on trouble
Nothing looks happy, all are looked so scare 

He was flying in plane by himself 
He landed his flight in most crowed country
He secretly marched all around that country 
unknowling he entered in somebody,s body 


He kept traveling person to person 
So fast in rapid way 
Nobody knew who is he ? 
How to kill him ? 

He was silently exploring the shit 
which he had read in poem 
There was one lion with few cubs 
Which Roar everyday very loudly 

Some other jackle, fox etc also cry sometime 
But when lion roars other just stood and clap 
so, sort of  cries didn't draw the enough attention of covid19 
Then he gently knock the door of cubs 

Lion kicks that cub & start joking/laughing about cub's mistake
when all his cubs are infected, lion looks helpless 
Lion never realize he could be infected so quickly and easily 
Lion never thought he needed to be isolated from his cubs 

at the end covid19 knew who is the shit poet mentioned
He broke the door of that shit soul and enter 
He broke the window of that shit soul and jump out 
But he didn't broke the roof of shit soul coz he just came for warning tour 

Then, civid19 telephone to poet 
hello, this is civid 19 speaking 
I came here for warning tour 
and i am leaving soon 
But at the end, you write one thing 
You keep writing your shit thought 
I will keep reading and experimenting it 
I will be back around 2030, 2050 & 2100

Keep our conversation secret 
The wheel of truth spin with the motion of time 
Realize the reality is the greatest enlightment 
Respect the other's existance is the greatest karma

#Nepal 
#Mountain 
#Adventure 

#SaveEarth 
#SaveNature 
#SaveCreature 
#StopBeingOverMature 
#readAndForget or #ReadAndUnderstand

No comments:

Post a Comment