Saturday, May 16, 2020

I often listen

I often listen 
such a height 
with few oxygen 
how can people breathe 

I even feel difficult
when I imagine it from home 
why people don't afraid 
Why people go there to die 

At least, at this point 
This is no more wonder for me 
I have already wandered thosands mile
I have met and listened thousands soul 

every mile I have different Experience 
every experience I have different breathe 
until we don't experience the different breathe 
we will never be a different we practically 

Until, we became the slave of comfort 
until, we chage the wall color of room every six month 
until, we wake up same bed with same view 
we never gonna waken and understand the strength of breathe 

When I go and stand on the Himalaya 
how thin air flow in me 
how mountains soul flow in my 
how those solitude flooded around me 

People thought, I am suffering 
people see, I am suffering for breathe 
this partially true but reality could be different 
I am breathing differently, experimenting new breathing 

Once I down from that thin air zone 
once I down from that suffering breathe 
once I down from high to low 
everything become easy, simple and silent 

if you want to be happy 
simply climb the mountains 
if you want to be simple 
simply understand the nature 

if you want to be silent 
simply feel and flow the nature in you 
if you want to be peaceful 
simply live in mountain with mountains 

#Nepal #Adventure #trip 
#pureidiot

No comments:

Post a Comment