Friday, May 15, 2020

Happy New Year 2077

When i stand in dream 
Himalayas looks so high and beautiful 
But when i wake up 
Himalayas is so hard and tough in reality 

I am carrying my life on my back 
I am carrying my family's love, care & life 
when i climb life roar so loud 
But there is no sound, no charm

Looking the apple in apple tree 
it looks so delicious and hygienic 
But when i go to apple store 
I need to sell myself to buy apples or their product 

When i turn on the radio 
They sing the song of freedom 
They sing the song of equality 
They sing the song of human right 

But when i met them in real life 
All these are just for saying 
Not for practice in real life 
They smile in my tear and go away with fear 

Year comes, year goes 
Just like the sun comes in morning and goes in evening 
When the age climbed high
Weight goes higher on my back 

My sweat irrigate my life 
My forture forecast my future 
My Motion moves the time 
My wish carried the loads 

I don't know what is new year 
i don't know how to celebrate the new year 
I don't know how many new Years 
Even i don't know new year, i wish you happy new year 

#HappyNepaliNewYear #NepaliNewYear 
#HappyNewYear #NepaliNewYear2077

No comments:

Post a Comment