Saturday, May 16, 2020

i move for color


I move for color 
my colors are altitude 

sea to summit 
there is one color 
summit to see
there is another color 

The breathe i took 
It shows me one color 
the motion i move 
It shows me another color 

The imagination hit my head 
It flows me in one color 
the ratio of my heart beat 
it throws me into another color tank 

I move for colors
Altitude shows different colors in every step 

I walk up hill 
it throws one color on me 
i walk down hill
It spreads another colors on me 

What a wonderful colors 
I feel while i am wandering on the way 
what a wonderful moments 
i experience while i am wandering on the way 

every spot i stand and take a breathe 
there is a magic energy i feel 
it goes into my soul secretly 
it powers on me sacredly 

#Nepal #HimlungHimal #Summit 7126m 
#pureiDiot #thought

No comments:

Post a Comment