Friday, May 15, 2020

the moments we meet

the moments we meet 
my feeling dances and enter in you 

what do you say ?
my heart listen not ears 
what do you think ? 
my heart can scan 

dream is just like a river 
it frozen sometime and couldn't flow 
but it waits the sunshine to melt and flow 
it flows to meet the sea 
sometime it flows with dirt 
so it may looks dirty 
but it keep flowing and flowing till reach the sea 
the motion of flow clean the water itself 

love is present but dream is future 
so live present in love or wait for dream come true in future 
it's all upto you, it's all upto you
present is with us but future won't belong to us 
 
i am sure, you got a beautiful dreams 
i hope, i can paint some canvas in you with my colors 
i hope that canvas you hold in your whole life 
i hope that you don't need to fold that canvas in your whole life 
dark or bright, day or night 
we hold tight till we feel and find the light 
never mind we climb which height 
i can hold you forever, i can fold you forever 

the moments i climb your mountains 
the beauty i feel, i can't express in wold 
the moments i swim in your sacred pond 
there is no word to express that enlighten moments of my life 

The moments we meet 
my feeling dances and enter in you 
you are the capital of my life 

#Nepal 
#EverestTrek 
#PureiDiot

No comments:

Post a Comment