Friday, May 15, 2020

How busy i am

how busy i am
i never know it 
i don't have time to realize it 

time keeps running and running 
i keep following and following 
i never know where we are going 

i have time to go everywhere
i have time to explore everything 
i have to time to lecture in every known/unknown matter 
but i have no time for explore ourselves 
but i have no time to realize ourselves 
what a wonderful human am I ? 

i know everything expect myself 
i explore everywhere expect myself 
what a wonderful human am I ?

i look mirror over a dozen time in a day 
i took selfies over a dozen time in a day 
But i still don't know how do i look like ? 
neither i know my physical shape 
nor i know my mental shape 
i am totally becoming mathematics 

my day start with math 
my day run for math 
my day end with math 

these days, i am thinking 
sun comes in morning for mathematics 
sun goes in night counting the mathematics 
what the hell this math doing in my life 
every steps i move mathematically 
every breathe i take also mathematics 

if everything is controlled by math in my life 
why am is till called Human  being ? 
i am more math being these days 

i doubt myself, am i Human or math Being ? 
i really need to check whether i am human or math being 
it's your time to check also Human or math (Money) Being 

#Nepal 
#EverestTrek 
#adventureNeverEnough

No comments:

Post a Comment