Friday, May 15, 2020

Hey my wilderness whisper

Hey my wilderness whisper 
where are you? i wish to meet you now 
come and appear, then whisper sacredly 
your sound so sexy and always appear in my virtual galaxy 

you have such a light 
that enlighten my feeling 
you are a beautiful scene 
that fascinate and passionate my inner engine 

i always Dream to conquered you 
No matter how far or near 
no matter how hard or tough 
you sound so sexy and always appear in my virtual galaxy 
the more far i move 
you whisper so loud and show up in cloud 
i move closer to you 
you disappear and hide in cloud 

hey i am always wondering 
what's the wilderness world 
what's the wilderness feeling 
what's the wilderness life 

i keep listening and chasing you 
neither i can feel you
nor i can see you 
But you have been always sounded in my mind 
i feel it's nothing indeed 
it's inner echo of our desire 
it's move and move here to there 
till it meets the perfect fire 

so wilderness is an energy with in us 
listen it carefully, understand the rhythm 
flow secretly to feeling, blow sacredly to desire 
switch of the mode, lost in sparking moments 

#Nepal 
#EverestTrek 
#Pureidiot

No comments:

Post a Comment