Friday, May 15, 2020

every time i take the breathe

every time when i see the mirror 
i see your photo in the mirror 
every time when i walk on my way 
i see your shadow on my way 

every time i take the breathe 
i feel your heart is beating inside me 
every time i look at the sky 
you come and dance in my sight 
you stay in my hope to heart 
you stay in my mind to imagination 
you stay in my motion to emotions 
you rotate each and every breathe i took 

indeed, what's you, who is you  
always follow me and my moments 
i have no idea, you exist within me or not 
i am waiting and willing to meet you 

come and show up in reality 
let's hold and forget the duality 
let's float on beauty boat, wearing the dream coat 
let's hop to heaven and let's do shopping of our dream and desire 

 #Nepal 
#GokyoLake 
#GokyoRi 
#EverestTrek

No comments:

Post a Comment