Saturday, December 1, 2018

A night under the billions star

A night under the billion stars
i open my eyes, billion's stars show up
i closed my eyes , billion's stars sing and dance in front of me
all are so bright and shining 

i turn my head and see stars
stars send me unlimited lights
stars send me unlimited thoughts
i feel so happy and peaceful

there is milky way in the middle of my sight
there is a princess show up in the middle of the milky way
she keeps singing and dancing in the middle of milky way
she looks so charming and happy mood

my eyes even don't want to blink
i am so focused and concentrated on her
i don't want she moved away from my sight
i am feeling so peaceful and happy to see her

the night getting more darker
she seemed more brighter
i try to go more closer, she seemed more far
i move more far, she seemed coming closer to me

sometime she came down dancing on the milky way
sometime she went up dancing on milky way
what a milky way i am seeing
what an amazing princess i am seeing

i sit and imagine
what a pretty princess
i never seen such a person before
i want to meet her now, but how can i ?

i keep imagine in my motionless motion
i wish she came down to front snowy hill to stand
throw the rope to bottom of the mountain
pull me up to hill and hold me forever

soaring to milky way together
singing on milky way together
dancing on milky way together
smell and smile together

ride and hide together
hold and happy together
tight and fight together
appear together, disappear together

what an amazing night
what an amazing sight
what an amazing glow in her smile
i wish to flow forever into her

#Nepal #islandpeak #Climbing
#Milkyway #HimalayaSky #StarryStarryNight
#PureiDiot #adventure #Journey

No comments:

Post a Comment