Saturday, December 1, 2018

The sky you see, the sky I see

the sky you see
the sky i see
the sky we see are same
why we are treated differently

the land you stand
the land i stand
the land we stand are same
why we are treated differently

your color can be different from mine
my color can be different from your
but we have the same heart and heart beat 
same color of blood circulated in our body

our mind also made by same cells
it can be bigger or smaller
it can think differently too
but why we are treated differently

the dream your see
the dream i imagine
it should be same too
why we are treated differently

you eat the meal
what grow in this earth
i eat the same meal
what grow in this earth

you may live in big house
i may live in small house or hut
why there are so many if and but
even we inhale and exhale the same air

you dream can be move to another planet
so you damn care about it, just destroyed and destroyed
my dream is still make this earth more beautiful
my dream is still make this earth more peaceful

my earth is my world
i move, i play , i rest
i happy, i sad, i joy
it's my life, my real life

don't judge me with your eyes
Don't judge me with your mind
don't judge me with you heart
don't judge me with your imagination

Don't judge me seeing my color
don't judge me seeing the life i live
don't judge me seeing the house i live
don't judge me seeing the clothes i wear

i am same human being as you do
so stop seeing us differently
we are the colors of this earth
so stop discriminating us from today 

#Nepal #FaceOfNepal #mountainLife #WesternNepal
#PureiDiot #adventure #Journey

No comments:

Post a Comment