Saturday, December 1, 2018

Once I saw the first sun light in morning

Once I saw the first sun light in morning
That light lit the brightness in my mind
It flows every cells of my body and tell
Shine like sun and stand like mountain

Good Night from Gorakshep 5180M
Today,s oxygen and heart beat data
...........................

Adventure shows the dream
Adventure helps to realize the reality
Adventure take you here and there
So be friend with adventure always
#Nepal #ebctrek #EverestBasecamp
#Himalaya #Dream #MountEverest
#NamcheBazaar #Sunshine #Sunrise

Trek is little lies
Trek is little fly
Once you do
You will realize

My mood, my motion
Here or there
It won't be matter
It keep smile
Once snow peak appear in front
#nepal #Everest #BaseCamp #Trek
#Dingboche 4410m

#Basecamp #Everest #Nepal

No comments:

Post a Comment