Saturday, December 1, 2018

You move looking at the moon

You move looking at the moon
I move looking at the moon
One point we are crashed
Moon stop and slowly glowing down

We open our palm
One moon drop on my palm
Another moon drop on her palm
We both made a fist putting moon inside

We open the fist after a while
A firefly glows on my hand
A firefly glows on her hand
We are so happy blinking light on our palm

Firefly flies higher from my palm
Flyfly flies higher from her palm
The more higher they fly
they multiply the lights in our sight

They stop in one point being stars
We stop some point seeing the stars
You see light on me, I see light on you
When you blink, I shine When I blink, you shine

#kalapattharAtNight #StarryEverest #HimalayaSky #Everest #Trek

No comments:

Post a Comment