Saturday, December 1, 2018

I am water

i am a water
i fall become waterfall
i flow become stream, river
i float become lake or ocean

i am here now
a moments later i never know
where i will be
what i will be doing

i am clean now
i could look dirty in while
i keep flow and flow
saving millions lives into the valley

you make me dirty
i hide an flow inside the land
even i hide never stop flowing
this is the process called self cleaning

i hide and clean myself
i come out again to save lives
i am so happy you drink me again
this is my pure joy and happiness

Every time you make me dirty
i hide and continue to flow
where ever i appear, dry land disappear
trees grow, grasses grow , life begins

all living thing drink me
all living thing float on me
living things exit in my absence
your presence has raised question's for my presence

How clean i was before
how cleanly i used to  flow
how clear i was before
how clearly i used to flow

when you come and stand near me before
i reflect your face clearly
when you come and stand  near me now
i can feel your mindset clearly

clear sky, clean water
clear our mind , clean our heart
clean sky, clear water
clean our mind, clear our heart

clear sky's reflection on clean water
this is your clean and clear joy
this this your pure and sure happiness
where your heart and mind totally formatted

when you see me
i am just a water
but when i see myself
i am not only water

i am everything
i am human
i am vegetation
i am clouds

you can find me
each and every cells of you
you can find me
each and every cells of vegetation

the day you suffer of my absence 
you wake up and know my value
it could be too late at that time to save you
think today, think for tomorrow, let me live like yesterday 

#Raralake #Nepal #NighSky
#NepalSky #HImalaya #nature 
#PureiDiot #Adventure #Journey

No comments:

Post a Comment