Saturday, December 1, 2018

I never block the change

I never block the change
change is light for me
lights are so bright
Brightness shows the path
once i saw the path
i know my destination
once i saw the path and know the destination
i know where i am heading
it won't be matter how far it is
it won't be matter how hard it is
it won't be matter how long it gonna take
i will reach there, i will reach there

i know my way , i know my destination
i know where i am going
i know i am not gonna give up
follow the front glowing light is my journey
change is the break moments to find the light in my path
so i never block the change
i try hard to discover new light in my path
once i discover the new light
i move forward smooth again
the journey never stop, no matter how many change in life
you can feel/say i am so irritated soul
it's no wonder for me because i am pure idiot wanderer

#Nepal #islandPeak #Climbing
#adventure #Himalaya #Mountain
#PureiDiot #Adventure #Journey

No comments:

Post a Comment