Saturday, December 1, 2018

My dream is Nature

my dream is nature
my reality is nature too
my dream is adventure
my reality is adventure too

where i go every time
adventure moves with me
where i go every time
natures moves with me

adventure and nature are my soul
reality to dream and dream to reality are my desire
once i closed my eyes, heart and mind will open
the world will appear different

where happiness dances in eyes
where peace circulated in heart
where dreams are daring in mind
where life is shining like sun

you look to sky
you will see happiness is echoing
you stop and listen
wind is blowing happiness too

stop and see the river
you will see happiness is flowing
you see the stars at night
happiness are dropping as a meteor

what a world where you live now
you will feel totally different than the one you lived before
you are in new world , your own world
the one you created by your own energy, dream and desire

#EverestBaseCamp #Nepal #trek
#EverestTrekking #ebctrek #Gorakshep
#pureiDiot #Adventure #Journey

No comments:

Post a Comment