Monday, August 7, 2017

I am looking for me

I am looking for me
i walk here and  there
i don't find me in that motion

my body move on motion
i took breathe every motion
but i don't know it's my breathe or not

i stop and think
i feel that someone pump air inside me
i am like artificial intelligence

i questioned myself
am i still a human?
or how long i/we can perform as human

the question raise largely
human sensitivity is down
machine sensitivity is up

we are acting as human than performing
i/we will improve or let it be
let this part to me/you

i am looking for me
i really can't find me inside me
this is really amazing

i am just a robot now
i am just a remote now
i am just a sensor for smart phone now

what the hell
when human will fail
we all free from jail

Photo: Around Everest Base camp

No comments:

Post a Comment