Thursday, August 3, 2017

Kathmandu

KATHMANDU :
I was kantipur yesterday
I am Kathmandu today
what I will be tomorrow
I really don't know yet

in Mid monsoon
people call me rainmandu
in othere dry season
people called me dustmandu
I am wondering
what else left to call me

For myself
I am templemandu
I am godmandu
every street you follow ended with temple or monasteries

you stop, temple standing in front
you look at temples, god disappears
you closed your eyes
peace and happiness dance in silence
God silently fly into you

you continue journey in new street
street ended standing the monastery in front
Buddha is sitting inside
you don't need to go inside
Silence jumped aromatically inside you

Dreaming kathmandu is wonderful
Seeing kathmandu is shocking
but feeling kathmandu is special
Knowing Kathmandu is miracle

Once you move from temple
Shiva,s soul inside you
once you move from monastery
Buddha,s silence inside you

Soaring smoke of incense
ringing and singing bells
Once a sight move a bit further
Several snowy peaks presence

when , Unknowingly
Himalya hide in your heart
buddha hide in your eyes
Shiva hides in your head

kathmandu is not just a city
Kathmandu is compassion
once you visit kathmandu
you stop seeking anything else except Kathmandu

No comments:

Post a Comment