Monday, September 17, 2018

Every raining night I miss u so much

Every raining night I miss u so much
I wish you come to hold me tight
Its our time to think unlimited dreams
its our age to have unlimited desires

i want to feel your presence
i want to feel your silence 
i want to feel your touch
i want to summit your every notch 

you come silently and hold me
your bust touch me and  frost my soul
i lost myself in whole
i wish to go for goal

your presence brings me happiness
your touch gives me unlimited desire
your kisses ignites the fire inside me
your hugged burnt me to ashes

when dream n desire crashed each other
Moon and stars glow very very slow
you and me never go away
Everything will be melted and flow in silence

#SunriseView #PoonHill #AnnapurnaTrek

No comments:

Post a Comment