Monday, September 17, 2018

third sense is like nonsense

people often ask me
why do you  go mountain ?
i tell them, i go to listen Himalayas
they asked me, how do you listen Himalaya?
i answered them , i used my third sense
what is third sense? how do you get it ?
i smile and answered them
third sense is like nonsense
once you become nonsense 
you can get the third sense

people often asked me
what do you see in Himalaya?
i tell them, i see nothing but i can feel everything
they ask me what  you mean?
i closed my eyes and answered them
now i closed my outer eyes
but Himalayas have given me inner eyes
so when i closed my outer eyes
i hop to another universe
where Himalayas even move more closer to me

this is my real  world with my real joy
where i breathe nectar every inhale and exhale
where my dreams are sun bathing
where my dare soul is dancing
where my silence are echoing
where my balance are cheering
where my dreams are transforming into reality
this is the place where my nonsense took me
this is the place where i hop once, Himalayas closed my outer eyes
i never dam care what others are singing about me

#Khumbu #Everest #Climbing
#adventureLife #adventureThought
#PureiDiot #Journey

No comments:

Post a Comment