Monday, September 17, 2018

You are my ocean, I am your mountain

you are my ocean
i want to swim
i want to float
i want to flow

I am your mountain
come and climb
summit and feel
experience the thin air

How beautifully i float on you
how peacefully i flow on you
How happy when i swim and swing on you
i feel the pure joy and happiness

climb on me the way you want
dance on me the way you are willing
hold and fold me the way you feel happy
lost in thirst and swing on your desire

shout down our eyes, mind and heart
shut down our motion and emotion
just feel only mountain and ocean
just feel you and me in our world 

let's climb the mountain in motionless motion
let's float on the ocean in motionless motion
roam everywhere in motionless motion
this the pure motion to explore and experience the life

lets feel the joy of sinking into the ocean
let's feel the joy of standing on the summit
let's experience and explore more and more
no matter where we stand void or shore 

let's stand on the bottom and see the top
let's stand on the top and see the bottom
when you be my ocean , i be your mountain
when you be my mountain, i be your ocean

you are my home of soul
when i feel thirsty
you be vapor  and fly high
you drop on me as snow or rain

i am your home of soul
when you feel dry
i  melt and flow down
i irrigate your each and every cells of ocean 

once you drop on me as snow or rain
or i irrigate your each and every cells of ocean
you fly high, i flow down
then place where we meet, we combined & we merge and be one

#MountEverest
#MountEverestCamp3to4
#Climb #Himalayas #Nepal
#PureiDiot #Journey

No comments:

Post a Comment