Monday, September 17, 2018

The higher i move, sky becomes more wider

The higher i move
sky becomes more wider
feeling turn to silent mode
mind mutes the motion of  thought 

i am on motion in reality
but i feel like i am only rotating my legs
even my heart know the destination
my eyes don't see the destination

i move and move towards
destination show up in horizon
it looks near in sight
but not really so near for climbing

No energy for photo
no energy to say any words
i really don't know
what the hell i am doing

reach on the top after the tough job
closed the eyes and shut down the mind for while
take the long and slow breathe
enjoy the moments of happiness in silence

Slowly open the eyes
amazing view show up in surface
i turn this way tall and snowy peaks
i turn that way tall and snowy peaks

i can't believe myself
where am i standing ?
how did i do it ?
i can't believe myself

i really love myself today
i did one amazing job today
i can't believe myself
wow i am here on summit

now i know what is adventure life
now i know what is adventure feeling
now i know how hard to breathe in altitude
now i know how adventure waken our soul

#MeraPeak #MerapeakClimbing
#adventureLife #Adventurefeeling
#PureiDiot #Journey

No comments:

Post a Comment