Monday, September 17, 2018

once sun pour the light in morning

once sun pour the light in morning
Himalaya shine like a gold
it gives me unfolded memories
see once but remembered forever

I move several days around mountain
it appears so near sometime and so far in meanwhile
i feel like i am in zone of happiness
where only nature echo and sing

i walked up to down , down to up trail
i shower with my sweat everyday
i walked all day, all my body are tired
i often felt it's not my body any more

i stop for awhile and close my eyes
take some long and slow breath
i open my eyes as usual way
i feel difference, i am in different world

it totally formats my mind
it totally formats my thought
it totally formats my heart
it totally formats my feeling

my sweats shower away the stress
my long breathe blow away my frustration
utmost tiredness deleted all bad memories and experiences
mountain polished charmness in my heart and mind

what a magic power behind the mountain
i always wonder, so i love wandering around mountain
the more i wander , mountain render me utmost energy to flow
so once i been here, i love to stay here forever

#MeraPeakClimbing #MerapeakClimb #Merapeak #MerapeakSummit #AdventureWorld
#PureiDiot #Journey Pure iDiot

No comments:

Post a Comment