Monday, September 17, 2018

simple Thing Inspire the life greatly

simple Thing Inspire the life greatly

Higher my head
i only see the blue sky
see the surface around
All the snowy peaks are standing silently

what a wonder around
i totally forgot where i am wandering
it's called the power of nature
that's why i love the adventure

once i open my eyes and see the blue sky
it turns my heart to silent and make my mind empty
even my eyes are open I don't see anything
But my heart and mind are feeling everything

touch the snow on sublime
Feel it from inner heart  and mind
it destroyed the old you and formed a new one in a second
you will feel the magic moments which never felt before

first, connect with nature from inner sense
after connect with nature from inner sense
you will be swinging/floating on Happiness
then, happiness chasing you, not you chasing happiness

once you can feel your inner sense
believe in yourself , happiness presence inside you
no matter wherever you move or  whatever you think/feel
your heart and mind floating on the ocean of happiness

Then, heart will beat like heart
mind will imagine like mind
eyes will picture like eyes
simple Thing Inspire the life greatly

#Nepal #langtangTrek
#PureiDiot

No comments:

Post a Comment