Monday, September 17, 2018

when i close my eyes, i suddenly fly to inner state

when i close my eyes
i suddenly fly to inner state
i feel so much joy and peace
i can turn myself emptiness through the silence suddenly

we all used to say
once i closed the eyes
everything turn dark , nothing can see
it's so scary and terrible

But i don;t feel fear anymore
when i close my eyes these days
i feel , i am in another state
the state of silence and emptiness

once i closed my eyes
i feel i am in different state
state of happiness and joy
state of peace and silence

everything are  on motion
but nothing looks moving
all are so silence , so peaceful
this is my state of emptiness

once i enter my state "emptiness)
i enter my state with empty mind
i enter my state with empty heart
i enter my state with empty vision

there is sun in it's own motion
there moon in it's own motion
there are stars in it's own motion
i am totally in different existence

Birds are singing
rivers are flowing
trees are  dancing
i just sit and listen 

what a wonderful state i have been  forming
what a peaceful journey i have been marching
once you know how to enter the state of emptiness
i am sure nobody wish to out from here

#GokyoLake #Nepal #Ebctrek
#PureiDiot #Journey

No comments:

Post a Comment