Monday, September 17, 2018

I wish in my dream home

i wish in my dream home
sunrises from my door
sunset from my window
see the meteor in my roof

i want every morning in my dream home
when i open my first eyes of the day
i wish,golden rays wash my heart
i wish,golden light wash my brain

I wish everyday in my garden
thousands birds and animal come for date and dance
where they can feel truly their home
anywhere they wish they can roam 

I want every evening in my dream home
i lay on bed facing the window
Sun move away from the front hill
simply leaving the dimmed golden line

once sun leave me from window
i love to see my roof
where moon comes with it's glow
moon's presence flow me to the ocean of happiness

every night in my dream, i wish moon be my flash light
i hold the moon in my hand and go to meet the millions stars
listen their life thought and philosophy,
write and share to whole world to inspire 

#SunriseView #MeraPeakHighCamp
#MeraPeakClimbing
#Merapeak #adventure
#PureiDiot #journey #Nepal

No comments:

Post a Comment