Monday, September 17, 2018

when i raise my head & open my eyes at night

when i raise my head & open my eyes at night
billion stars glow in my sight
when i down my head and close my eyes
unlimited happiness flow in my heart

once you can feel the power of light
you are on the way to achieve something
once you can feel the brightness even in darkness
you are truly enlighten from your heart and mind

enlighten is inner feeling
feeling of awakening from the inner sense 
it won't on like switching on the light in your room
it's process of healing the past and future and live in present

enlighten take you to another universe
universe of  wisdom and silence
where everything flow in silence
where everything blow in silence

neither anything belong to me nor you
neither any motion nor emotion bothers us
we just live in our inner state of mind
we simply flow with our own glow in zero motion


Note: A night in  Kyangjin Gompa 3800m , Langtang Valley Trek Nepal
#PureiDiot #Journey

No comments:

Post a Comment