Sunday, May 7, 2017

Fairly tale snow princess

When i was small
sometime someone told the fairly tale story
fairly tale prince come to romance in earth
fairly tale process hide somewhere in darkness

prince run here and there to find princess
princess hide herself here and there
they kept moving here and there like cat & rat
once brightness come they disappear

when i grow up
i become a fairly tale price
I run this mountain to that mountain
my princess only blur up her shadow

I keep following the shadow
kept moving here and there in snow
finally saw standing somewhere lonely
neither smiling nor crying

she prepare the chair for me just behind her
i just went and sit silently
neither move nor any gesture
i just sit there waiting her

she never turns back
sun is moving on in it’s own orbit
shadow moves around like clock
but she never moves even a little

I fell a sleep
suddenly i woke up
her shadow touching me
i think it’s her, come to hold me

indeed it’s not true
it’s just her shadow
i  am there,she is there
just in peace and silent

neither she called me nor i called her
neither she moved here nor i moved there
we keep waiting one move to other’s side
It didn’t not happen

sun gone leaving us in darkness
fairly tale stories ended with bightness
my stories ended with darkness
indeed it’s life, nothing are endless  

  #nepal   #Adventure   #Trekking
  #FairlyTaleAdventure
  #MountainIsCalling

No comments:

Post a Comment