Saturday, May 6, 2017

I did see Himalayas from various way

I did see Himalayas from various way. I did see by my real eyes when i was child but it couldn't be touch by my hand. I was only able to touch by my sight. i used to imagine what that white part. time keep passing and passing. My childhood life fly away and become young man.
First time i see Himalayas closely being porter. it was not good to see Himalaya as being porter often. if you are lucky and carry little bag, yes it's lucky to be porter and enjoy Himalayas. But if you are carrying lots on your back in Himalaya, it's very hard to rise up your head and see Himalayas.
Time keep passing and passing, i am moving and moving. it was very happy to be guide and see Himalaya. More freedom for my  sight just carrying  light bag and roaming around.

All this time to see Himalaya being a child in Mountain without knowing it's called Himalayas. I see Himalayas being porter, i see Himalayas being guide. I see Himalayas flying on Helicopter, i see Himalayas flying on Plane, I feel Himalayas touching my finger, and now I experience Himalayas climbing by my feet. I have seen the Sunrise around Himalaya, sunshine on Himalaya and sunset on Himalaya. I am made by all this total experiences.

I found that Experienced the Himalayas with my own feet is the greatest Experience in my life. Eachh and every time i go to climb,  my heart is full of Happiness and powerful. Never notice where does it comes inside me. I used to often say that Himalayas are my life. Himalayas are my soul. My soul always roaming around Himalayas, Smiling and dancing around Himalayas where Himalayas Echo their music with air.

No comments:

Post a Comment