Sunday, May 7, 2017

short Collection poem -3

I love Himalaya
so i go to see my love
forget my pain seeing my love
refill happiness walking around with her
Back home with freshness
bring back my smile
bring back memories
tune on my mood and energy
info@altitudeascent.com

--------------------
Welcome to Himalaya
you might think what is Himalaya
Where is Himalaya
simply you can say
Higher-lands are Himalaya
Home of snow also are called Himalaya
snowline are Himalaya
it's Everywhere around the world
you can , you decide
how high you gonna imagine
Highest lands are Himalaya
Highest Himalaya in Nepal
info@altitudeascent.com
....
..................
Every time i go trek
i see something different
i feel something different
something new show up
Sighting around my eyes
roaming around my mind
something enter my heart
clean and clear my soul
Blessing blessed with that light
that's the blessing light
info@altitudeascent.com

.....................

it's a sun
feeling a fun
let's go a mountain
just relief the tension
.................
Wonderful weather
wonderful Mountains
wonderful view
Wonderful feeling
.................
Home and Heaven :
Why i took this title? you might wonder how i gonna connect it.
First people imagine about home for present life. Heaven for Next/future life. when they dont have home, they wish and work hard for home. They need heaven after they have home. Home they can get any where they wish. but heaven is in  a bit far, a bit difficult places, a bit wonderful. when you are there you barely want to come back. you wish that trail never finished. just like as seem in picture. follow the path you will reach heaven. stop in tent, you stay in home. .... rest upto you
..........................
Life and Adventure :
if you love adventure, you can't separate it. if you try to separate it, you will feel unbalance. I mean you start to feel that you are missing something or feel sad. it's have to live a perfect life without adventure for adventure lovers.

Adventure is my life
adventure is my soul
i can't live a life without my soul
i can leave any  for my soul
my soul is my life
the life without soul
dying every second even heart is beating
i can't live without adventure
i go my adventure
i leave my body here
i follow my soul
adventure is everything for me
i am leaving everything
But i am leading my adventure
leading my life to happiness
so adventure is everything
.................
How high I can fly
how high i can imagine
How high i can jump
How high i can ascent
Just imagination
reality is your spirit
keep it happy
keep moving

....................
Himalaya is the Home of Happiness
you can see my clicks
how deeply smile out and spread around
Go and get it
Don't just wait and sit
it never fly to you
you have to fly yourself
you have you motivated yourself
you have to achieve yourself
So i did and share you
::::::::::::::     .........

my power, my strength,  my determination  only lead my steps higher.
it's no matter what you look like outside
If you dreaming for adventure
keep Moving
we are Altitude Ascent
Always Moving
Join for Motivated and memorial trip in Himalaya

No comments:

Post a Comment