Sunday, May 7, 2017

My name is Sagarmatha

My name is Sagarmatha
some people called me Mt. Everest
Some people called me Sagarmatha
some people called me Chomolungma
some people called me Zhu fong
some people called me Sheng Mu fong
Some people called me  i am peak 15
originally I am Sumeru Parbat
top of the world


I am 8848m tall
i live in Nepal
i don't know yet
how old am I?
I live with many friends
they are lovely
i like Lhotse
she is near me
i can hear her
she is best always
i can see my friend from east to west
I feel so lovely to stand here
send my greet to  all
received love from all
i feel Great

Lots and lot people come
they just stand in buttom
turn their head to me first
then move around
they carry some thing
at  beginning i didnt know
what they carry
but i heard the sound
they talk each other
camera camera camera

Then i know it's camera
they send me some light
each and every click
i got thousands click
i feel so hot
i feel so busy being model

Every night stars are falling
I love to take stars shower
stars are falling
touching me
washing me
massaging me
what a moment
what a night
what a life
this is the best time
this is the best life
this is my everyday life

No comments:

Post a Comment