Sunday, May 7, 2017

Mt. Ama dablam 6856m, Princess/Queen of Himalayas

Mt. Ama dablam 6856m, Princess/Queen of Himalayas

It was morning time in lobuche peak base camp. I thought weather was again cloudy. I didnt see  any brightness from tent too. I was sleeping inside tent and talk with Nima. Suddenly Elton called me and show me the nice mountain view pictures he took in morning.  I came out and see around. it's really nice weather. there were some clouds around mixing with blue sky. when you see the white snowy peaks after several days cloudy weather, you will feel fairly tale's princess in front of you. Then i ask Nima walk to see Chola Tsho. One the way there is  is a small pool with very clean and clear water. Not much different than mirror. My eyes suddenly saw Mt. Ama Dablam 6856m mountain mirroring on Lake.  My camera could not stop to click. I think my camera is the most hungry camera in the world. Rest words see the pictures and imagine yourself and write yourself in your soul or as comment below.
Have a good day and weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment