Sunday, May 7, 2017

Wish Happy Dipawali to all my friends.

Wish Happy Dipawali to all my friends.

Dipawali is the festival of light . The light you lighten surrounded, will indeed inlighten you from inside. its the festive/moments to erase the gap in between day and night or happiness and sadness or so on.

today i just stood in the nature's light. i walked with the nature's light. i filled it into me. i love these sort of light which comes around with me and dance around me. it goes dancing inside me when i closed my eyes to feel and see it from inside. its called the power of universe. i am roaming around universe, universe roaming to find find purifier around us.

lets stop the artificial lights. these are more pollution than source of inner light . lets lit a light how our ancestor used too at least for one moments of year.
go to nature
connect with adventure
lit the light what presence happiness
lit the light what presence silence

Wish Happy Dipawali to you, your family and friends. Hope and wish this Dipawali helps to purify your darkness to lightness, your sadness to Happiness. Believe yourself, purify yourself, this is the good beginning. when you have begun, you will reach somewhere no matter how far. so Never give up. Happy Dipawali to all.
#Dipawali

No comments:

Post a Comment