Monday, May 22, 2017

i move there thinking one thing

i think
i imagine
i dream
but i don't know
what i really follow

sometime i run in my thought
sometime i jump in my imagination
sometime i chase my dream
sometime i don't know
what these are really

sometime thinks come and sounded in my brain
sometime imagination mirror in my mind
sometime dream pull me away
sometime i really don't know
what i really need to do

i move there thinking one thing
i do this imagining one thing
i fly there dreaming one thing
But I really don't know
what i am really  doing

indeed, we really don't know
life starts without knowing anything
life continue without knowing anything
life end without knowing anything
what a simple reality , we are ignoring

indeed, we all want to achieve too much  in life
our life roaming around achieving this and that
indeed, what we achieve in life except death
so it's time to realize the reality
Life is knowing as much not just seek for achievement

Photo: Rara Lake --- Western Nepal

No comments:

Post a Comment