Saturday, July 24, 2021

hello, where is this place?

hello, where is this place? 
anyone still alive around 
who gonna feel my heart 
who gonna listen my breathe 

i couldn't feel my heart now 
i couldn't feel my breathe now 
someone has stolen it and run away 
i have no idea where the hell that way goes 

neither i can see the height of the sky 
nor i can feel the depth of the sea 
i can simply feel she is rushing in my nerve 
she has occupied all the spaces of my nerve 

who am i ? i forgot already 
what am i ? i forgot already  
where am i? i forgot already 
i know nothing now except her 

Don't run a way secretly 
Don't run a way sacredly 
take me together to your mysterious world 
i wanna experience everything together 

#Nepal 
#HimlungHimalExpedition 
#Himlayas

No comments:

Post a Comment