Saturday, July 24, 2021

Namaste ! I am from a flower

Namaste ! 
I am from a flower 
i also have life 
i born 
i grew 
i have also reproductive system
i die also 
but in reality 
we seldom have natural death 

there are human right 
there are animal right 
i wanna asked you all 
where is flower right 
i also born as baby 
i grew up as children 
i also became adult 
i wanna enjoy my adulthood too 

i also have dream 
i also have sense 
but who can understand it 
who knows what i want 
who understand what i dream 

yes, i born , i grew 
i boom, i dance, i sing 
i smile, i smell, i feel 
i die, wind blow my seed further distance 
i die, rain flow my seed further distance 

next season 
i born, i grew, i bloom in another place 
i meet new friends, we embrace each other 
the windy day we dace 
the rainy day we shower 
the snowy day we wear white coat 
the sunny day we take off the coat and dance  
which human can feel/see our beauty and stand on our side  

season by season 
we travel blowing by wind 
we travel floating on water 
we travel sticking on animal fur 
we travel by handing in beak of bird 

but in reality 
we are killed in a name of love 
we are killed in a name of god 
we are killed in a name of friendship 
we are killed in a name of beauty 
we are killed in a name of welcome 
we are killed in a name of good bye 
we are killed in a name of birth 
we are killed in a name of death 
we are killed in every of happiness 
we are killed in every of sadness 

we are killed every day 
people smile in our death 
what kind of joy is this? 
one's death can be another's joy 
i really couldn't imagine it 

this is really is poor culture 
i think we need new wisdom in our culture 
let's plant more flower in every human event 
let's stop killing the innocent and pretty flower 
let me flourish my own way 
let me bloom my on way
let me dance my own way 
let me enjoy it's adulthood my own way 
let me free to flow on my own feeling 
let me blossom freely without any fear 
let me die natural way, the nature want 

plant me in your farm 
plant me in your garden 
plant me  in your room 
plant me in your kitchen 
plant me in your balcony 
plant me in your window 
plant me in your door 
plant me on your path 
plant me in your sense 
plant me in your heart 
plant me in your heart 

then, 
i want to travel every nook and corner of the earth
i am everywhere
i will kiss you in your every beat 
i will travel in your every step
i will dance in your every smile 
i will help to fill the peace in your every tension 
i will help to replace your sadness with happiness 
i will help you every night to go bed floating in my aroma 
every breathe i inhale CO2  and exhale O2 for you 
every breathe you inhale O2 and Exhale CO2  for me 
what a beautiful combination we have 
but i am always wonder 
we people still love to kill us 
let's save and support each other 
let me born, grew and die as flower just like human 
save plant, save planet, save our life

#Nepal 
#Himalaya 
#Flowers 
#TrekNepal 
#NepalMountainFlower 
#wildFlower

No comments:

Post a Comment